Date(s) - 12/10/2017 - 13/10/2017
Who attends the fair
The National Education Fair is aimed primarily at high school students (sec. 3-4-5-), to adults enrolled in adult education or continuing education programs, as well as parents and the general public. It brings together under one roof universities, cegeps and colleges, specialized schools, school boards and vocational training centers, professional bodies, associations, provincial and federal sector councils and several ministries and agencies from the provincial and the federal governments.
The National Education Fair provides information on opportunities associated with various career and academic paths leading to them.
The National Education Fair includes a large spectrum of exhibitors:
- School boards
- Vocational Training Centres
- Public and private colleges
- Specialized schools
- Professional bodies
- Provincial and federal sector councils
- Associations, organizations and community organizations
- Foundations and federations
- Provincial and federal ministries and agencies