Employment and Contracts
Employment Opportunities with CEDEC
Are you under 30 and looking for a career-focused job opportunity this summer?
- Design and implement a study that will identify barriers to employment for English-speaking (Anglophone) youth in Abitibi-Témiscamingue.
- Provide recommendations for solutions that will address the employment barriers identified.
This is a temporary full-time job for a maximum of 12 weeks.
The Pay: $21/hour
You are a Candidate for this Job if:
- You are under 30 years of age.
- You are a university student or have completed a degree in a social sciences discipline, preferably with some analytic and research experience.
- You are highly motivated, organized and outgoing, with an ability to work independently and with a team.
- You are French/English bilingual, with excellent English-language writing skills.
- You have a driver’s license and the ability to travel within the Abitibi-Témiscamingue region.
How to Apply:
Send your resumé and a cover letter via email to email@example.com by May 20, 2019. Please put Summer Research Job in the subject line of the email. We will be in touch if we want to interview you.
In a time of rapid global transformational change, CEDEC is thinking globally and using its specialized knowledge to enhance economic activities in English-speaking communities across Quebec. A trusted leader in exceptional collaborative and integrative action, CEDEC assists communities to take full advantage of the creative and innovative potential of collaboration between public, private and civil society sectors for enhancing economic activity that improves the lives of English-speaking Quebecers.
Economic Development Advisor
Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
Drummondville (Québec), Gaspé (Québec)
$73,834 to $105,131
Closing date: 22 May 2019 – 23:59, Pacific Time
Who can apply: Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.
Click here for more details.