Considering the drastically changing roles in the world of work and current economic shifts, this bilingual #SBSchat on Twitter explored the critical skills, such as entrepreneurship, bilingualism, problem solving, and critical thinking, that youth need to succeed in the future world of work.
- Denis François Gravel, PRESENTability and TEDxQuebec
- Nick Curtis, Lootopia
- Rhonda Morrison, CEDEC Youth StartUp.
- Janelle Hinds – Helping Hands
- BrainBlender Tec
- Jasmine Williams – Futurpreneur Canada
- Rashida Geddes – Leadership coach & Talent Influencer @BMO
- Lyndon Johnson – COMMS.bar and THINK DIFFERENT [LY]
- Mark Yerbury – Dale Carnegie
- Ghislaine Saikaley, Interim Commissioner of Official Languages