- De l’aide technique pour votre relance [ link in FR only ]
Resources to Help Your Business Cope with COVID-19
Below you will find a list of resources to help your business persevere through the pandemic and beyond.
As funding programs have specific end dates and new ones (or new pockets of funding) are added periodically, please make sure to visit the website indicated for the most recent updates.
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund – Quebec
- CED support for businesses and communities affected by COVID-19
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) Guarantee
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF)
- Relief measures for Indigenous businesses
- Indigenous Community Business Fund
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Support programs per sector