- De l’aide technique pour votre relance: https://www.quebecinternational.ca/fr/aide-technique [ link in FR only ]
Resources to help your business cope with COVID-19
Small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can rely on CEDEC’s more than 20 years of expertise in community economic development and small business support to help them build bold new models for recovery and growth.
If your business needs help triaging current challenges, pivoting your business model, connecting with customers in new ways by leveraging the digital space, or you need help creating an opportunities map to launch your SME out of the post-COVID starting gate, get connected with our certified business advisors.
CEDEC’s certified business advisors will identify where your business is struggling and guide you to the resources and tools that will help you tackle critical decisions, classify priorities, and map out strategic actions.
CEDEC’s certified business advisors can help you navigate the current crisis and proactively plan for the future. We’ll help you figure out where to start, what actions to prioritize, who should be on your crisis management team, how to budget cash flow, and how to forecast for the future.
Webinars providing the latest information on available federal COVID-19 support programs and everyday business tax advice from the experts at the Canada Revenue Agency’s Liaison Office. These webinars also provide an opportunity for participants to ask questions live to CRA reps.
Meet virtually with our e-commerce experts to assess where your business stands in the transition to online sales and receive tailored support to get your e-commerce business up and running.
TIPS & TOOLS
Move your business forward with practical tips and tools from 50+ on-demand videos and templates covering the topics of sales and finance.
Below you will find a list of resources to help your business persevere through the pandemic and beyond.
As funding programs have specific end dates and new ones (or new pockets of funding) are added periodically, please make sure to visit the website indicated for the most recent updates.
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund – Quebec: https://dec.canada.ca/eng/programs/regi/coronavirus-rrrf/index.html
- CED support for businesses and communities affected by COVID-19: https://dec.canada.ca/eng/Covid-19.html
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS): https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/subsidy/emergency-rent-subsidy.html
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA): https://ceba-cuec.ca/
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) Guarantee: https://www.edc.ca/en/solutions/working-capital/bcap-guarantee.html
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF): https://www.cdev.gc.ca/home-ceefc/
- Relief measures for Indigenous businesses: https://www.sac-isc.gc.ca/eng/1588079295625/1588079326171
- Indigenous Community Business Fund: https://www.sac-isc.gc.ca/eng/1596809415775/1596809469296
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB): https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/benefits/recovery-sickness-benefit/crsb-how-apply.html
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB): https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/benefits/recovery-caregiving-benefit/crcb-how-apply.html
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB): https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/benefits/recovery-benefit/crb-how-apply.html
- Support programs per sector: https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html
- PACTE Touriste – Financial aid for Travel Agencies: https://www.investquebec.com/quebec/fr/a-propos/COVID-19.html [link in FR only]
- Concerted temporary action program for businesses: https://www.investquebec.com/quebec/en/financial-products/all-our-solutions/Concerted-temporary-action-program-for-businesses.html
- Emergency Assistance for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (COVID-19): https://www.quebec.ca/en/businesses-and-self-employed-workers/emergency-assistance-for-small-and-medium-sized-businesses-covid-19/
- Fonds local d’investissement (FLI): https://www.economie.gouv.qc.ca/fr/bibliotheques/programmes/aide-financiere/fonds-local-dinvestissement-fli/ [ link in FR only ]
- Small Business Loan: https://www.bdc.ca/en/financing/small-business-loan
- Co-Lending Program: https://www.bdc.ca/en/special-support/special-support-co-lending-program