Perry Calce is Coordinator of Academic Programs and Curriculum Development at Concordia University’s School of Community and Public Affairs (SCPA). Perry’s responsibilities at the SCPA include the recruitment and admission of students to the Undergraduate program in Community, Public Affairs and Policy Studies and the Major and Minor in First Peoples Studies as well as the Graduate Program in Community Economic Development. He is also the academic advisor for these four Undergraduate and Graduate Programs and responsible for all aspects of the School’s undergraduate internship program.
He completed a B.A in history and a Graduate Diploma in Institutional Administration.
Other Current Board Experience
- Park Extension Youth Organization (PEYO), President of the Board of Directors
- CSSS De la Montagne, Board member
- La Corporation de Développement Économique Communautaire Centre-Nord, Board member
- CDEC Côte-des-Neiges / Notre-Dame-de-Grâce; SOLIDE fund, Board member
Past volunteer / board experience
- La Fondation du maire de Montréal pour la jeunesse, Selection committee member
- Concordia University’s Canadian Advisory Committee of CED Ukraine project and Joint Steering committee, Representative
- Canadian Bureau for International Education, consultant
- Dunrae Gardens, Governing board member
- Lauren Hill Academy, Governing board member
- Police Station 33, Advisory committee member